Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Moon in Leo - 7-26-14 - and Wellness

  I am really feeling the energy of this new moon . I have been among other things prompted to set a goal for 2015 - that is , a goal with parts to do and complete before 2015 is over .
 I did my New moon collage this morning ( the way I do them ) and later remembered a collection of moon collages I put on facebook along time ago back when I first started my business page  and , I wanted to share them here . I also checked in on a blog I follow to find a post about this moon that I am also sharing here.  (the link toward the end )
 I'm excited of prospects and possiblities I feel emerging under this strong fun loving heart filled Leo - Summer energy and I am happy !
 Do you feel anything ? Have you been giving yourself meditational time to observe ?









The way I do the moon collages is to simply take a stack of magazines , some cardboard I've cut into circleish shapes and, some vegan glue, then sit down without distractions and cut out everything that calls to me to be cut out without questioning , analyzing, needing a reason for it to be cut out or put on the collage ( I keep in mind Ill need some background colors or images as I do this ) . when I feel like it ( I dont always use everything I cut out )  I look at what I have in relation to collage space and I glue when I feel ready . I often have to scout background once I am content with the rest since, I often at that point , don't have enough background.


http://astrology.about.com/od/themoon/qt/NewMoonLeoGen.htm


Wishing everyone a wonderful new cycle !:)
Be Well !

No comments:

Post a Comment