Sunday, December 15, 2013

Is wheat bad? I say" no, but read on !"

My perception of wheat is if it is WHOLE wheat and you are not glutton intolerant or sensitive it is fine . However if a package says wheat but not whole wheat , it is processed wheat . The large consumption of processed wheat common in this culture is largely to fault for the fast developing glutton intolerance and sensitivities . Our bodies work hard to digest processed wheat properly and it copes , copes, copes and then at a point stops coping like it did and becomes like an old worn out bike ,sweater, or many things. It (our ability to cope) doesn't function well anymore . None the less I too have consumed some processed wheat and I will be under taking a wheat free cleanse for a few , if you will, in the near future once my food supply is cleared of wheat . I'll blog about my experience here for anyone interested who cares to follow . And look for the next post an on going list (running list ) of glutton free whole grains

No comments:

Post a Comment