Saturday, April 12, 2014

Is this where the phrase you're full of shit came from ? - shrug

" Is this where the expression you're full of shit came from ? "

You are what you eat means that what you eat is not separate from you . It becomes you . And thus, you are what you eat and what you eat is you .
I think this is very true .
I think I get it now.
 It doesn't mean if you eat broccoli you are going to become a broccoli floret or if you eat a pig you will become a pig though , with animal foods the DNA is a more exact transfer than it is with to plants .....so,
 for instance if you eat depressed ,fattened, sick animals you are much more likely to become fat, sick and depressed than you are to become green and stationary from eating broccoli!
If you eat dead flesh that rots in your body you become deadened and rot . But, Sabrina.....
 I just checked my vitals "It appears I'm alive ?"
 Yes, I figured but, you are dead in ways if you have it in your body .  Take the 30 day vegan challenge and tell me I'm wrong .

http://www.the30dayveganchallenge.com/fe/29373-30-day-vegan-challenge

 Some of you know that you are eating things that aren't real  food , and are toxic poison - artificial flavoring , aspartame in pepsi and elsewhere , which is ant poison  .
You too are poison / poisonous ( in a sense)

When you eat it where do you think it goes?
 You are carrying it around in your body . You have become one with it .

The same is true for tortured , sick ,enslaved ,psychologically traumatized, anxiety ridden , depressed , angry, frustrated , murdered animals .
That becomes you.

Can anyone disprove the equation? food+ you = you/food
So about the feces ....
Over 51 % of all meat contains fecal matter thus , if you eat it ... I'm just saying check it out ..

No comments:

Post a Comment