Sunday, April 6, 2014

Quickie on Astro New Year

 I'm sorry I'm late but, Astrologically speaking , when The sun moved into Aries on March 20th we had the astrological New Year !
What does this mean ? And, if I'm late why am I bothering to tell you at all ?
 Well, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and it has to do with independence , personal goals, beginning, action, and more . The sun is still in Aries so, I'm telling you because, you still astrologically speaking have the benefit of Aries energy . If you didn't set goals around January first, they aren't working out , or you'd like to make new ones , now is an excellent time !
  Not only do you have the starter I am , Aries energy on your side , it is the beginning of Spring . Spring is a great season for newness, new life is coming forth , new beginnings are abound and encouraged .
 So, If you'd like to , take a personal inventory and set personal goals . The Sun's energy this month should work in your favor to help decipher what it is YOU truly want and give you a good head start .
Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment