Thursday, May 1, 2014

Taurus sun - semi- forced slow down and speed up of the " slow " ( From the chronicles of my life )

Taurus sun - semi- forced slow down and speed up of the " slow "

The sun's been in Taurus now for about 9 days ( as I write this )  and during this time our vehicle has acted up so that we have parked it accept when we absolutely have to use it - bus schedule doesn't line up with the boyfriends work schedule - our mechanic couldn't see us for almost a week ! This in itself doesn't scream Taurus influence but , I haven't been able to get out to the library or tea lounge to use the internet as easily and because, of this and the fact that I have posts lined up and ready to be posted already I've slowed down on my writting . I didn't even come to the computer and write at all yesterday morning upon waking up ! - An almost die- hard every single day ritual for me .
 I feel like there's been a sort of forced slow down - for the best - Opening me to new opportunities and , leading me to spend more time with meditating and inner self "work" . Also, bringing my surroundings and nature a little more into focus .
Just wanted to share and see if I can inspire anyone to look at what's going on-  in their lives in correlation to the astrology upon us . Thanks for reading my stuff !

No comments:

Post a Comment