Sunday, February 23, 2014

In the Year of the Wood Horse ( this year ) it's extra important to reduce Clutter and be Organized !

That's what I heard when I was reading and watching videos about this Horse Year!
True story!!
And it makes sense to me !
You've been tipped off !
And,
Don't say I didn't caution you !
In regards to this I have something to offer you.....this post .....
"Creating your own organizer "
 Why not buy an organizer ? Well....
 I'm not talking about making a generic one like you find in the store . I'm talking about making something individualized to you .
 Some people would call it a workbook rather than an organizer but, I haven't because,  A. I don't like to refer to learning about one's self and life as work ! It can be a lot of fun! B. because, it may be a cross between an organizer and, a "work book " but , what you'll be doing with it is using it to learn and better organize yourself holistically; mind, body, emotional , spiritual, material world.
Get and create pages /worksheets that will help you do this.
The possibilities are endless.
  I will give an example of a page or section for each subcategory I listed earlier under the category holistic . Hope this clarifies , excites and inspires !
                    Examples :
  mind - replacing harmful beliefs with healthy beliefs worksheet
  body - food journaling pages
 emotional  - weekly  mood tracking calender with a paragraph of journal/note space each week
 spiritual - weekly guided meditation practice check list with journal space for each time
Material - meal plans with corresponding shopping lists

Get the added benefit of a second party mind, mine . You and I can  co-create this. Click and message me to get started soon *** link***,  If you choose to go it alone please, let me know about your's and how it's working . Comment space provided below. Updates about mine should be available a few times throughout the year. Subscribe to my youtube channel free here,  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdN41K8vhgGywLEhyEEYbg?feature=watch
where you can get the updates and more . .
Yes,  You may want a calender in there to track appointments but, you may want a second one to track moods , or your gardening .
You may want to keep an address list or phone list  but, you may also want a" books I want to read list ".
 You may want to have plain "daily to do lists"  but, you may also want a goal break down and check off section , a daily or weekly organized combo of people to call list, to email list, things to buy list,  do list , read list and so forth .
Customize !

No comments:

Post a Comment