Friday, February 14, 2014

What am I up to these days ?

 What am I up to these days ?
A number of projects are in the works .
Approaching an added credential
For the last three months I have been working on a continuing education course from the AFPA entitled " Science and Practice of Strength Training " it is soon approaching it's close and I look forward to announcing my certificate and passing of the course to my credential list .
Blogaration
This blog is fairly new and I am still in the process of transferring fb posts I've made here so, that they will be saved in a more organized fashion and accessible for any blog readers who choose not to follow me on facebook .
Body Movements
 I live in New England and it's winter here . A cold and snowy one too ! I am not much for winter sports and exercising in the cold really myself . My indoor home is currently a rather small space so, I have been creating mini burst workouts that can be done in small indoor spaces . I look forward to sharing some with you all soon . I appreciate and value the challenge and opportunity my situation has encouraged  - to create work outs that will assist others with limited space , time ,and who feel the same about winter exercise as I do .
Food
 Though not as active in them as I have been at some points, my recipe groups,  I must boast have also received from me some great new recipes Ideal for winter this year and I encourage everyone to check them out and join up with a few clicks starting here ..... . https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthyveganrecipesplusproductreviews/   and/or here https://www.facebook.com/groups/myplantstrongrecipeswap/
The Artist in Me
 On a more personal note I have been given the wonderful opportunity to showcase paintings I have created , where they will also be available to buy ,at my favorite local tea lounge Twilight Tea  - http://twilighttealounge.com/ . They will be on the walls through March and April . Yes, I'm also an artist ! :) Though these paintings are primarily not Wellness by Designed themed , there will be a few meditational scene paintings and the collection's theme is a colorful celebration of the warmer months, joy , life and combines reality with imagination and fantasy . I have been doing a good deal of painting these days .
 Coming To A Close
A couple of these projects are coming to an end this month ( February 2014 ) . And while I am enjoying them currently , I am also , excited for the new things that will fill their places in my schedule once they are complete.( And for Spring ! lol ;) ) A few things have already introduced themselves to me and will be allotted more time when this happens. Ideas are  flowing abundantly through my mind for which I'm happy and grateful  . This is my What am I up to these days post for now. I'll get back to you when the days are new ;) sort-of speak .
 Be Well,
   Sabrina  
P.S. There will be some hand (watercolor) painted postcards at Twilight as well . Available for take home at pocket change prices .

No comments:

Post a Comment