Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What Kind Of Fitness Trainer Am I ?

  Let's Start with what kind of fitness trainer I am not .

  • I am not a fitness trainer who wants to work with elite athletes on exercise in order improve their ability to compete at professional levels and thus receive the higher monetary cut that would come from doing that ( I am just as thrilled to be their vegan coach or wellness coach as anyone else's however )


  • I am not a fitness trainer who wants to train people who are already quite fit and exercise 6-7 days a week because they are exercise enthusiast already and would want me not to help them to get or remain healthy but rather to do and track measurements for them and assist them in tweaking what they are doing with exercise in order to go from a healthy body fat ratio to a cool lower healthy body fat ratio or become more muscular still even though they have an impressive amount of muscle now ( You people are awesome ! And I am just as thrilled to be your vegan coach , or wellness coach as anyone else's but, you aren't the group I want to do fitness training for )


  • I am not a fitness trainer who wants to train someone who does not respect me by perpetually paying late , perpetually canceling last minute , perpetually showing up late , standing me up , etc.

  • I am not a fitness trainer who yells, gets in your face , insults you , or DEMANDS you do anything 



  • I am not a fitness trainer who will make a routine or program for you and say this is it . This is what you get like it or not . 



The Kind of Fitness Trainer I am :


  • The kind that failed gym in high school because, I was embarrassed to exercise in front of people and sat on the bench instead 



  • Thus the kind that understands shyness and embarrassment around exercising in front of others 



  • The kind that wants to improve the fraction of people with a healthy weight and without early signs of cardiovascular disease in the USA ( early signs of cardiovascular disease- almost everyone , over weight approx. 2/3 -obese approx. 1/3 )



  • I am a fitness trainer who understands body health takes more than exercise such as the fuel quality you put in your body and, that body health  is interconnected to other aspects of health - stress level - emotional health -mental beliefs ( Do you believe you have no control over your body's condition ? - then you probably don't until you change that belief ) 



  • I am a fitness trainer who knows exercise and improved fitness can release endorphins, and improve health on it's own and,  for some people is the way to start what snowballs into practicing holistically healthier lives .



  • I am a fitness trainer who knows that some people have a very hard time exercising regularly until they clear out other issues addressed two bullet points above .



  • I am a fitness trainer who is also a Vegan Coach and a Wellness Coach ,who loves it when her fitness training clientele decide to use more of my offered services and who offers package deals to make it more affordable for them to do so . 



  • I am a fitness trainer who can and is glad to work with people of all ages ( children , elderly and those in between ) and sex's .



  • I am a fitness trainer who has a priority of personalizing exercise , so it is fun and aligned with clients goals . 



  • I am a fitness trainer who talks to you, takes notes, and asks questions  before I create a draft routine / program for you and then shows it to you and asks you what you think . 



  • I am a fitness trainer who will explain what purpose a part of your program or routine serves and. offer alternatives to fill the purpose if you are unhappy with it whenever I can, which is usually . 



  • I am a fitness trainer who insists it does not matter how out of shape you are . You can improve your fitness and I can help . 400lb bed ridden obese people can start with clapping and gain ability to move forward from there . 
If you have questions you can ask me by e-mailing sabrinaswellnessbydesign@gmail.com . You can view my credentials if you have facebook by going to Wellness by Design's facebook page www.faceboook/workouttimeforwellness and clicking" about "at the top . Actual certificates can be viewed in person during a consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment