Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Why Outdoor Tai Chi "and, Asking for help finding the right place!

I am looking for a lovely place to host outdoor tai chi classes for the average person , meaning beginner's level and various ages , weights and both sex's . It is my aspiration to do different classes to suit people's comfort levels . IE. - a general class where all are welcome , a senior's class, a children's class , an obese class and so forth . I am very hopeful to find the right outdoor location and be allowed to do them there.
I insist on doing outdoor tai chi classes because, there are such great benefits to it . Connecting with the earth and our natural local environment is paramount and aids in the flow of chi , as well as the opening of chakras , breathing in clean fresh air verses the more stagnant indoor air is superior , and it can just be described as more enjoyable for many including myself .
If you have a suggestion for location or would be interested in attending such outdoor classes please let me know by leaving a comment below or sending me a message .
I am very excited about this and look forward to hearing from people !
Thank you !
And ,
Be Well !

No comments:

Post a Comment